Class 1 HGV Driver (Low Loader)
AT Bone & Sons is a diverse agribusiness based in Hertfordshire, and a leading provider of services for the agricultural, construction, sports amenities, and biomass sectors.
We are looking for a highly experienced and competent professional low loader driver to join our haulage team.
The duties are, but not limited to:
· Report to yard/transport manager
· Safely loading and unloading plant and machinery and securing with ropes, chains and/or straps
· Loading and unloading straw with use the use of a telehandler.
· Plan and complete journeys to the optimum time advantage according to taco rules and regulations
· Carry out daily vehicle and load checks.
· Complete relevant paperwork to ensure paper trail is kept up to standard.
· Staying out for up to 4 nights per week.
· Drive the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law.
· Attend essential training in order to carry out your role.
· At least 2 years Class 1 experience
· Full UK HGV Class 1 driving licence
· CPC qualification
· Experience with tele-handler ticket (preferable)
· Careful driver
· Work to a high standard and will look after the fleet and our new equipment.
· Good communication skills
· Full time hours
Type Of Role
£40-50K per annum