Administrative based role responsible for assisting contract managers and estimators in the project related administration from tendering through to production of the O&M manual on jobs anything up to £2M.
- Addressing tender specific questions
- Assisting with the production of the H&S site file
- Collating weekly plant and labour sheets and extracting information for project costings
- Collating and presenting information for O&M manuals
- Keep up to date on technical requirements and industry standards – to be able to do the job.
- Managing retention spreadsheet
- Responsible for the upkeep of CHAS and construction line qualifications
- No specific qualifications are required, but industry relevant experience and any health and safety qualifications are a plus.
- Be organised
- Be IT literate with good excel skills
- Clerical and administrative skills
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
Hours: Minimum 20 hours per week, flexible hours available.
Type Of Role
£24-26k per annum