We are looking for an full or part time Property Administrator to assist the Estates Manager in the management of a large portfolio of residential, commercial, and industrial properties providing efficient and accurate administrative duties for the day-to-day management of the portfolio. The successful applicant will need to be solution orientated and capable of working independently.
Our brand-new high spec offices are in a rural office location so you must be a car driver as there is no public transport nearby. Ideally you should live within a 45-minute drive to SG13 8NU.
- To provide general administrative support to the Estates Manager.
- To act as the first point of contact for all Estates department enquiries.
- Take minutes at Estate Meetings.
- To report, record and administer routine maintenance and repairs to all properties.
- Manage assured contractor database obtaining necessary tickets and insurance cover documents.
- Keep and maintain reliable records and filing for each property/tenancy.
- Act as Tenant liaison
- Maintaining insurance records and assisting with the annual renewal
- Diary management and scheduling for the Estates Manager
- Administrate staff accommodation, including end of tenancy cleaning, maintenance and furnishing.
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Organising marketing of vacant property
- Producing Record of conditions for ingoing tenants and dilapidation schedules for outgoing tenants.
- Work with the Financial Controller to ensure monthly invoicing is undertaken.
- Manage and record compliance issues and schedules.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to use initiative and work with limited supervision, highly organised
- Experience in residential and commercial lettings (Desirable)
- Administration experience
- Full driving licence
For more information please email Danielle Mckenna, HR & Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type Of Role
Competitive per hour