Sales and Customer Relationship Manager
We are looking for an experienced sales and customer relationship manager to join our fast-growing sports and civil construction business based in Hertfordshire. You need to have experience selling to likeminded businesses in the sports ground construction or the amenity sector. The ideal person will need to have a strong personality and must be able to build positive relationships with our existing customers and cultivate relationships with new customers. You need to think outside the box and be confident selling tailor made solutions and products.
You will be based in the office and out on the field, and your key duties will include:
- Research the market and contact potential new customers
- Expand relationships with existing customers and advise them of additional services and products that we offer.
- Visiting customer sites, putting together proposals, and advising them of additional services that could benefit them.
- Drawing up tenders and quotations and entering all the information onto our CRM system
- Serve as the link of communication between our customers and the project managers.
The ideal person will have:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in construction and sports amenity sales or practical industry experience
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be results driven
- Have existing contacts within the construction or sports sector
- Be able to establish and develop excellent customer relationships
- Hold a full clean driving licence
Type Of Role
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic (depending on experience) plus bonus OTE to £50,000 per annum per annum