Assistant Estimator – Civils
We are looking for an Assistant Civils Estimator to play a pivotal role in the success of the company and to work on multiple projects from tender through to execution of contract, which will be of a civil engineering nature.
As an assistant estimator you will work closely with the estimating team and will be responsible for:
- The effective registration, control and administration of tender documentation.
- Develop detailed and achievable packages and agree with the end clients.
- Take offs from drawings and production of cost-effective tenders from first principles.
- The effective analysis and pricing of risks.
- The preparation of tender submission documents and estimating reports
- Provide assistance for proposals and contract management functions.
- A degree in a relevant subject or the equivalent estimating in a similar role.
- Groundwork and Civil engineering project experience.
- Experience as an Estimator in a groundwork organisation
This is a great opportunity to work within great company who are keen to develop and grow both their employees as well as the business.
Type Of Role
£30-40k per annum