We are looking for a hands on, motivated, and experienced welder to join our company as a Welder Fabricator. The successful applicant will have experience in steel frames, building work, and general fabrication.
This is a very varied role with plenty of opportunities to get involved in various bespoke projects, no one day will be the same!
- Cutting materials into the required shapes, checking dimensions and thicknesses.
- Welding or joining metal and other materials into a wide range of structures.
- Following engineering plans, drawings, and instructions.
- Operating tools and machinery and welding equipment.
- Dismantling metal structures.
- Cleaning tools, equipment, and work areas.
- Construct and manufacture metal parts and products, taking particular care to produce clean, polished welds
- Wearing safety clothing and using protective equipment.
- 5+ years welding & fabrication experience
- Experience in MIG and TIG Welding and Fabrication.
- Experience of operating CNC machinery
- Experience working with agricultural equipment (preferable)
- Problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work under own initiative and unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- High health and safety standards
For more information please email Danielle Mckenna, HR & Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type Of Role
Competitive per hour