UK Salads Lorry Packhouse
In order to keep up with demand, UK Salads needed to expand their packing capabilities. We demolished the existing glass house area in order to install the 2880m2 packhouse with mezzanine office area and x4 lorry loading bays which were below the water table. The project also consisted of a rainwater harvesting system, full drainage and attenuation system including an integrated pump network. A 60 person sewage treatment plant was also installed.
- Demolition of existing glass houses
- Construction of extension to the packing shed
- Construction of a lorry parking area
- Drainage, attenuation and Klargester
- Steel framed building construction