Aldenham School Coach Park
ATB Sports Solutions were tasked with the construction of a brand new 12 bay coach park for Aldenham school. A major part of the scope of works involved designing and constructing a series of attenuation ponds to deal with the coach park storm water.
The nature of the site didn’t lend itself to a cut and fill and thus ATB successfully managed the transition of a large amount of waste sub-soil material from site through the execution of a comprehensive waste management plan.
Due to the site being virgin ground and in an area traditionally inhabited by newts and various wildlife, ATB had to work within strict ecology guidelines and management
- Deep excavation to for sub-formation
- Installation of storm water gully drainage and linking attenuation ponds
- Fully highway spec tarmac coach park
- New entrance with 278 works to a main highway
- Construction of school footpaths
- In-situ casting of school steps
- Installation of lighting, electric gates and coach park furniture