Alexandra Park School
Alexandra Park school in north London instructed ATB to improve and modernise an existing hard court playing area. The brief included changing the existing macadam surface that was tired and ageing into a vibrant multi-use synthetic games surface.
ATB were responsible for minor tarmac repairs and levelling works to improve the existing surface. We then designed and installed a series of vertically drilled drainage pits that penetrated through the tarmac and into the permeable sub-base, these were infilled with a special aggregate. A multiuse shock pad was supplied and installed together with a Lano Sports multiuse sand filled synthetic carpet.
- Design and build of MUGA improvement works
- Installation of a series of vertical drainage pits drilled into existing tarmac surface to permeable layer underneath
- Minor tarmac surface repairs and leveling
- Installation of a play shock-pad
- Supply and installation of multi-use games carpet with infill and stitched in white/coloured lining