Harlow Rugby Football Club
The construction of 5ha of new natural rugby pitch playing surface converted from an agricultural field for Harlow Rugby clubs new site. The project involved 7Ha of topsoil strip plus 28000m3 cut 28000m3 fill of subsoil works and a fully integrated drainage system was installed on all three plateaus.
ATB also undertook some civil aspects of the project. Raising major inspection chambers to the towns main storm water drain up to 4m, installation of backstop netting systems and floodlight erection to 3 full size pitches. A manual irrigation system and storage tanks were also installed by ATB on this project.
- Topsoil Strip 7Ha
- Major cut and fill earthworks 28,000m3 cut and 28,000m3 fill, up to 4meters deep in places.
- Installation of both primary and secondary drainage. Korro Top drain. Intensive stone removal
- Flood light installation
- Manual irrigation system installed
- Demountable backstop netting installation
- Major civils works, raising of Inspection chambers to the main storm water drain through Harlow
- 12 month Agronomic Maintenance Package