Hurlingham Park Polo Field
Annually, the 5 day event ‘Polo in the Park’ is hosted in Hurlingham Park in Parsons Green, London. ATB have had the honour of continuing as the principle contractors on this project yearly since the first even in 2009. Prior to the 6 weeks of work, the field is a worn out, lifeless space and is transformed into a high performing polo pitch for the event in this short time frame through intensive maintenance.
Since the pitch is of central focus of the event, our team continue across the 5 day event to maintain the high quality pitch with routine maintenance with close attention to detail.
- Installation of irrigation systems
- Initial resurfacing of the space with quality materials
- Site management
- Close liaison with event organization staff to maintain high health and safety standards with large members of the public
- Continued assessment of the suitability of the materials due to the rigorous impact from the game play
- Reinstatement of the sit post-event